Monday 18 April 2011

Having a new publicity photo taken always starts so well....

It does start with the best of intentions having to take a new publicity photo, in this case requested for the End User Event this year in Holland (which is on the end of june / start of july and you can find details here: www.enduserevent.com). But usually it soon decends into farce, especially when I've got it sent on timelapse while I try to keep my 2 year old daughter amused at the same time lol). In the hope it would provide a few smiles for readers of this blog, lets look at how it progressed....





Ok we're starting well...the 'real wayne' that my family and mates know..




Then its on with the the persona I use on my DVD's and videos (what you didn't think I was some crazy assed due all the time did you?... interesting characters are always better recieved than borring ones. Fact of life)



Ok....so I'm starting to look a bit like a bloody Ted Bundy type on this one..this is not the face of a man you would trust with a weapon lol




ok slightly more sane again although I look like I've done my neck in.



nope...sanity is finally gone now and into dicking around mode.




this would probably make a great expression reference for someone lol




A picture that is bound to bring the work flooding in obviously, My daughter is so used to me pulling faces like this , that this is probably how she thinks of 'daddy'.


Next time onto more sane things, I hope you liked this short humourous interlude.